Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What is the minimum age requirement to audition for "So You Think You Can Dance"?

I%26#039;m only 12 years old, but I have a huge passion for dancing. I have been taking dance classes for over 8 years in all varieties of dance. I had a concert last night, and I had a dream about dance in my sleep. In that particular dream, it just hit me- I want to try out for %26quot;So You Think You Can Dance.%26quot; This morning, I even choreographed my own dance routine under, %26quot;My Heart Will Go On,%26quot; by Celine Dion. Now, I want to know the age requiremements, because I know that my current age is unacceptable. PLease include the link or source where you got the answer from.
What is the minimum age requirement to audition for %26quot;So You Think You Can Dance%26quot;?
you have to be 18
What is the minimum age requirement to audition for %26quot;So You Think You Can Dance%26quot;?
well your deff too young for it





but the fact you have the dream when you are that young is amazing





no about the age i was watching it and there was an AMAZING DANCER he shoked the judges he shoked everybody he was too young he was 15





so u have AT LEAST 3 more years





but thats good gives you so much more time to work and get better





dont give up on the dream


good luck
Reply:Judging from comments they made on this years program, I would say you have to be 18 at a minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment