Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New pickup's for guitar. any recomendations?

ive bin playin guitar fo a couple of mounths now nd i play i les paul special 2 which has ok pickups but i wont 2 get sumthin a little better thts not open coil nd thts not cheap but not 2 expensive ohh nd btw if u can send me a link on how to r3move picks ups it will b appreciated other wise ill jus take my guitar into music stop nd thell have 2 do it.Thnx
New pickup%26#039;s for guitar. any recomendations?
I don%26#039;t think you should modify anything yet, because you%26#039;re still a newbie at guitar. But hey, it%26#039;s your money, go spend it if you like. Pickups are really just a preference, and it also depends on what style of music you really play. If you only have one guitar, and don%26#039;t want the open coiled, than I%26#039;d recommend Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates SH-PG1 (I put this on my ESP Custom, and it sounds beautiful) on the neck and put a Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Trembucker Blues Sarasceno PATB-3. That combination is very versatile to any type of genre. The cost... Well it%26#039;s not too expensive, although it will damage your wallet a bit. Uhm... I would HIGHLY RECOMEND not doing the job yourself, as you can damage the guitar, if not destroy it all together, if you have little to no knowledge of guitar tech. It%26#039;s alot easier to take it to the shop, trust me on this.





-Nakayama Akira

No comments:

Post a Comment