Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flute tuning rod?

I have a Vito flute that I bought off ebay and it didnt come with a tuning rod. It has been a while since i have been in HS band and I can%26#039;t remember if all tuning rods will work on all standard flutes. I know i have serious tuning issues and that I need to adjust the cork, but I want to make sure that I will be checking it properly. Thanks for the help.
Flute tuning rod?
The best solution for a flute would be a sledgehammer.
Flute tuning rod?
i%26#039;m pretty sure all tuning rods are the same.
Reply:All tuning rods work universally for all flutes. I would suggest getting a nice wood one as opposed to the thin metal ones, just because the wood one won%26#039;t scratch the interior of the flute as a metal one might.

No comments:

Post a Comment