Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can someone please help me? for songs.?

i am 15. i write songs. but cannot for the life of me, write melodies. can someone help me with that. like how to create good chord progressions.?








also, how do i get my stuff out, there, so people will see it?
Can someone please help me? for songs.?
I don%26#039;t know anything about chord progressions..


but some of my friends have a band and they just started getting more popular because of myspace, and also they just went to a battle of the bands and a ton of people have been checking them out now.


another good thing to do is play in like coffee shops and stuff like that, a lof of times open mics can get you somewhere.
Can someone please help me? for songs.?
I have been playing piano since I was 5. I went through the Yamaha music program young, and went to college playing in a symphony as a flutist, and pianist for the gospel choir.


The BEST way to learn chord progressions is to start with the basics:


a. Learn you major and minor scales


b. Learn you harmonic minor and major scales





Once you learn your scales on the guitar, everything will fall into place, and your ear will be more developed.





Good luck ;)





Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment